- Garbage in, garbage out.
- Gather ye rosebud while you may.
- Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains.
- Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration.
- Give a dog a bad name and hang him.
- Give a lie twenty-four hours' start, and you can never overtake it.
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
- Give a man an inch, and he will take a mile.
- Give a thief enough rope and he'll hang himself.
- Give and take is fair play.
- Give and take.
- Give credit where credit is due.
- Give him an inch, and he will take a mile.
- Give knaves an inch and they will take a yard.
- Give neither counsel nor salt till you are asked for it.
- Give the devil his due.
- Give us the tools, and we will finish the job.
- Gluttony kills more than the sword.
- Go abroad and you’ll hear news of home.
- Go into the country, to hear what news in town.
- Go to bed with the lamb, and rise with the lark.
- God helps them who help themselves.
- God is always on the side of the big battalions.
- God made the country, and man made the town.
- God takes soonest those he loveth best.
- God tempers the wind to the shorn lamb.
- God's in his heaven; all's right with the world.
- God's lambs will play.
- Good blood cannot lie.
- Good company on the road is the shortest cut.
- Good fame is better than a good face.
- Good fences make good neighbors.
- Good medicine tastes bitter to the mouth.
- Good men are scarce.
- Good seed makes a good crop.
- Good things are worth waiting for.
- Good things come in small packages.
- Good wine needs no bush.
- Goodness is better than beauty.
- Grasp all, lose all.
- Great eaters dig their grave with their teeth.
- Great happiness, great danger.
- Great men are great idols.
- Great men have great faults.
- Great minds think alike．
- Great oaks from little acorns grow.
- Great trees are good for nothing but shade.
- Grief is lessened when imparted to others.