The expression foetal mortality 1 is used for deaths prior to the complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of a product of conception (602-6) irrespective of the duration of pregnancy (603-3). The terms intra-uterine mortality 1 or mortality in utero 1 may also be used. The corresponding deaths are called foetal deaths 2 or intra-uterine deaths 2. Early foetal mortality 3 occurs before the twentieth week of gestational life, while intermediate foetal mortality 4 occurs between the twentieth and the 28th week of gestation. After the twenty-eighth week, one refers to late foetal mortality 5 and the product is called a late foetal death 5 or, popularly, a stillbirth 5. Perinatal mortality 6 includes late foetal mortality and a portion of infant mortality that may include either early neo-natal deaths, or all neo-natal deaths.
- 1. Foetal - also spelled fetal.
- 2. Also designated as pregnancy wastage. These terms include abortions (603-5), miscarriages (604-1) and stillbirths.
- 3. Early foetal deaths are also popularly known as miscarriages.
- 5. Stillbirth, n. - stillborn, adj. In certain countries, including France, children born alive who died before registration may be legally included among the stillborn, and are called false stillbirths.
- 6. The corresponding deaths are called perinatal deaths.
該当件数 : 11件
In general, waterborne diseases caused by lack of safety of drinking water is one of the major factors which may affect, in particular, increase of under 5 year infant mortality rate.例文帳に追加
飲料水の安全性の欠如に起因する水性感染症は、特に５歳以下の子供の死亡原因の最大のものである。 - 厚生労働省
The abnormal condition of the infant is quickly and accurately informed to the driver or the protector when the infant is brought into the abnormal condition different from a usual condition, by providing plural sensors inside the child seat and by signal-processing obtained signals (for example, change of a respiratory frequency, change of the pulse rate).例文帳に追加
チャイルドシートにセンサーを複数内設し、得られた信号（例えば、呼吸数の変化、脈拍数の変化）を信号処理することによって、乳幼児が定常状態とは違った異常な状態になった場合に迅速に且つ正確に運転者や保護者に知らせることができる。 - 特許庁
To provide a water saving device allowing a user to set a desired minute flow rate and allowing everybody including a person of advanced age and an infant to obtain the desired minute flow rate easily to prevent waste of water.例文帳に追加
所望の微小流量に設定できるとともに、高齢者や幼児を含めて誰でも容易に当該所望の微小流量を得ることができ、無駄に水を使用することがない節水装置を提供する。 - 特許庁