該当件数 : 3543件
threads of warp and weft
横糸と縦糸 - EDR日英対訳辞書
a tool for weaving called warp controller
綜という機織りの用具 - EDR日英対訳辞書
the weft and the warp of fabrics
縦糸と横糸 - EDR日英対訳辞書
|同義語（エイリアス）||VWA1; DKFZp761O051; VWA-1; von Willebrand factor A domain containing 1; FLJ22215|
|同義語（エイリアス）||von Willebrand factor A domain containing 1; DKFZp7610051; Vwa1; 4932416A11Rik|
Warp (record label)
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/10/30 23:16 UTC 版)
- 韻: -ɔː(r)p
From Middle English warp, werp, from 古期英語 wearp, warp (“a warp, threads stretched lengthwise in a loom, twig, osier”), from Proto-Germanic *warpaz (“a warp”), from Proto-Indo-European *werb- (“to turn, bend”). Cognate with Middle Dutch warp, Middle Low German warp, German Warf, Danish varp, Swedish varp.
- (obsolete) A throw; a cast.
- (dialectal) A cast of fish (herring, haddock, etc.); four, as a tale of counting fish.
- (dialectal) The young of an animal when brought forth prematurely; a cast lamb, kid, calf, or foal.
- The sediment which subsides from turbid water; the alluvial deposit of muddy water artificially introduced into low lands in order to enrich or fertilise them.
- (uncountable) The state of being bent or twisted out of shape.
- A cast or twist; a distortion or twist, such as in a piece of wood.
- (weaving) The threads that run lengthwise in a woven fabric; crossed by the woof or weft.
- (nautical) A line or cable used in warping a ship.
- A theoretical construct that permits travel across a medium without passing through it normally, such as a teleporter or time warp.
From Middle English werpen, weorpen, worpen, from 古期英語 weorpan (“to throw, cast, cast down, cast away, throw off, throw out, expel, throw upon, throw open, drive away, sprinkle, hit, hand over, lay hands on (a person), cast lots, charge with, accuse of”), from Proto-Germanic *werpaną (“to throw, turn”), from Proto-Indo-European *werb- (“to bend, turn”). Cognate with Scots warp (“to throw, warp”), North Frisian werpen (“to throw”), Dutch werpen (“to throw, cast”), German werfen (“to throw, cast”), Icelandic verpa (“to throw”).
- (transitive, obsolete outside dialects) To throw; cast; toss; hurl; fling.
- (transitive, obsolete outside dialects) To utter; ejaculate; enunciate; give utterance to.
- (transitive, dialectal) To bring forth (young) prematurely, said of cattle, sheep, horses, etc.
- (transitive, dialectal) To cause a person to suddenly come into a particular state; throw.
- (transitive, dialectal, of the wind または sea) To toss or throw around; carry along by natural force.
- (transitive, intransitive, dialectal, of a door) To throw open; open wide.
- (transitive) To twist or turn something out of shape.
- (transitive) To deflect something from a true or proper course.
- (intransitive) To become twisted out of shape.
- (intransitive) To go astray or be deflected from a correct course
- To affect something wrongly, unfairly or unfavourably; to bias
- To arrange strands of thread etc so that they run lengthwise in weaving
- (obsolete, まれに, poetic) To weave, hence (figuratively) to fabricate; plot.
- (nautical) To move a vessel by hauling on a line or cable that is fastened to an anchor or pier; especially to move a sailing ship through a restricted place such as a harbour
- (intransitive, nautical) (for a ship) To be moved by warping.
- (intransitive) To fly with a bending or waving motion, like a flock of birds or insects.
- (agriculture) To let the tide or other water in upon (low-lying land), for the purpose of fertilization, by a deposit of warp, or slimy substance.
- (ropemaking) To run off the reel into hauls to be tarred, as yarns.
- (intransitive) To travel across a medium without passing through it normally, as by using a teleporter or time warp.
出典:『Wikipedia』 (2011/05/05 03:00 UTC 版)
該当件数 : 3543件
textiles called silk-warp fabrics
練り貫という織物 - EDR日英対訳辞書
eaves which warp upwards
高くそり上がっている軒 - EDR日英対訳辞書
a Japanese sword with no warp
反っていない刀 - EDR日英対訳辞書
- 【教えて下さい】「乗り物は何分待ちです...」の英訳 (3492)
- 【教えて下さい】「子どもたちはどろだらけになりました」の英訳 (3101)
- 【教えて下さい】「take another 」の意味 (1508)
- 【あなたは】どっちの翻訳ショー【どっち？】 (605)
- 外国人に会ったときに。 (600)