for your accommodation ご便宜のために.
|出典：北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室編集 医学用語集|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/03/31 18:46 UTC 版)
From French accommodation from Latin accommodātiō (“adjustment, accommodation, compliance”), from accommodō (“adapt, put in order”). Superficially accommodate + -tion. The sense of "lodging" was first attested in 1600.
- (主に英国用法, usually a mass noun) Lodging in a dwelling or similar living quarters afforded to travellers in hotels or on cruise ships, or prisoners, etc.
- (physical) Adaptation or adjustment.
- (countable, uncountable, followed by to) The act of fitting or adapting, or the state of being fitted or adapted; adaptation; adjustment.
- (countable, uncountable) A convenience, a fitting, something satisfying a need.
1898, Winston Churchill, chapter 10, The Celebrity:
- (countable, physiology, biology) The adaptation or adjustment of an organism, organ, or part.
- (countable, medicine) The adjustment of the eye to a change of the distance from an observed object.
- (personal) Adaptation or adjustment.
- (countable, uncountable) Willingness to accommodate; obligingness.
- (countable, uncountable) Adjustment of differences; state of agreement; reconciliation; settlement; compromise.
- (countable) The application of a writer's language, on the ground of analogy, to something not originally referred to or intended.
- (countable, commerce) A loan of money.
- (countable, commerce) An accommodation bill or note.
- (countable, law) An offer of substitute goods to fulfill a contract, which will bind the purchaser if accepted.
- (countable, geology) The place where sediments can make, or have made, a sedimentation.
- accommodation bill, or note, (Commerce): a bill of exchange which a person accepts, or a note which a person makes and delivers to another, not upon a consideration received, but for the purpose of raising money on credit
- accommodation coach, or train: one running at moderate speed and stopping at all or nearly all stations
- accommodation ladder, (Nautical): a light ladder hung over the side of a ship at the gangway, useful in ascending from, or descending to, small boats
- holiday accommodation
該当件数 : 2704件
reach [come to] an accommodation
示談にする. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
for your accommodation
ご便宜のために. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
an accommodation called steam bath
蒸し風呂という設備 - EDR日英対訳辞書