in classical genetics, an individual who carries one deleterious allele for an autosomal recessive disorder. in clinical discussions, may refer to an individual who carries a deleterious allele that predisposes to disease.
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/06/29 13:35 UTC 版)
- A person or object that carries someone or something else.
- A carrier pigeon, a newspaperese term (misnomer) for a homing pigeon, racing pigeon, racing homer, homer.
- An Old English carrier pigeon or Old English carrier (the "King of the Doos").
- A person or company in the business of shipping freight.
- A signal such as radio, sound, or light that is modulated to transmit information.
- A mobile network operator; wireless carrier.
- A certified airline.
- (engineering) That which drives or carries.
- (chemistry) A catalyst or other intermediary in a chemical reaction.
- (genetics) An organism that has inherited a genetic trait or mutation, but displays no symptoms.
- A person or animal that transmits a disease to others without itself contracting the disease.
- aircraft carrier
- armored personnel carrier, armoured personnel carrier
- banner carrier
- carrier bag
- carrier set
- Old English Carrier pigeon, Old English Carrier, English Carrier pigeon, English Carrier, Carrier pigeon, Carrier
- carrier pigeon (a misnomer for the homing pigeon, racing pigeon, homer)
- carrier wave
- charge carrier
- common carrier
- flag carrier
- people carrier
該当件数 : 42916件
also called carrier frequency.
「carrier frequency（保因頻度）」とも呼ばれる。 - PDQ®がん用語辞書 英語版
also called carrier rate.
「carrier rate（保因率）」とも呼ばれる。 - PDQ®がん用語辞書 英語版
Mobile phone carrier
携帯電話のキャリア - Weblio Email例文集