出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/04/05 00:32 UTC 版)
- 韻: -ɪərɪŋ
- The act or process of making or becoming clear.
- An area of land within a wood or forest devoid of trees.
- An open space in the fog etc.
- (banking, finance) A process of exchanging transaction information and authorisation through a central institution or system to complete and settle those transactions.
- (telecommunications) A sequence of events used to disconnect a call, and return to the ready state.
- (英国用法) The period in which remaining university places are allocated to remaining students.
- (soccer) The act of removing the ball from one's own goal area by kicking it.
該当件数 : 1415件
開墾地 - 斎藤和英大辞典
clearing out stock
在庫の払出 - Weblio Email例文集
the balance of [after] clearing
交換じり. - 研究社 新英和中辞典