¶"commodity" insurance《米》例えば個人自動車保険personal auto insurance等]米》
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/06/03 11:39 UTC 版)
- (obsolete) Convenience; usefulness, suitability. [15th-19th c.]
- Anything movable (a good) that is bought and sold. [from 15th c.]
- 1995, James G. Carrier, Gifts and Commodities: Exchange and Western Capitalism Since 1700, p.122
- 2001, Rachel Pain, Introducing Social Geographies, p.26
- 2005, William Leiss, Botterill, Jacki, Social Communication in Advertising: Consumption in the Mediated Marketplace, p.307
- Something useful or valuable. [from 15th c.]
- (obsolete) Self-interest; personal convenience or advantage. [16th-19th c.]
- 1603, John Florio, translating Michel de Montaigne, Essays, I.40:
- 1621, Robert Burton, The Anatomy of Melancholy, NYRB, 2001, vol.1, p.321:
- (economics) Raw materials, agricultural and other primary products as objects of large-scale trading in specialized exchanges.
- (marketing) Undifferentiated goods characterized by a low profit margin, as distinguished from branded products.
- (Marxism) Anything which has both a use-value and an exchange-value.
該当件数 : 13556件
食品の管理 - Weblio Email例文集
of the price of a commodity, to go up
原価が上昇する - EDR日英対訳辞書
of the price of a commodity, to go down
原価が下がる - EDR日英対訳辞書