In reference to a single microcomputer, the sum of a system's internal and external components, including memory, disk drives, keyboard, video, and generally less critical add-on hardware, such as a mouse, modem, or printer. Software (the operating system and various device drivers), the user's choices established through configuration files such as the AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS files on IBM PCs and compatibles, and sometimes hardware (switches and jumpers) are needed to "configure the configuration" to work correctly. Although system configuration can be changed, as by adding more memory or disk capacity, the basic structure of the system--its architecture--remains the same.
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/08/04 23:22 UTC 版)
- Form, as depending on the relative disposition of the parts of a thing's shape; figure; form factor.
- Relative position or aspect of the planets; the face of the horoscope, according to the relative positions of the planets at any time.
- The way things are arranged or put together in order to achieve a result.
- (physics, chemistry) The arrangement of electrons in an atom, molecule, or other physical structure like a crystal.
- (algebra) A finite set of points and lines (かつ sometimes planes), generally with equal numbers of points per line and equal numbers of lines per point.
該当件数 : 34720件
configuration of the system
システムの構造 - Weblio Email例文集
the configuration of mountains and hills as part of a landscape
山と丘 - EDR日英対訳辞書
the configuration of mountains and forests as part of a landscape
山と林 - EDR日英対訳辞書