⇒BILL２ and coo 【成句】.
COO<chief operating officer>
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/01/18 12:49 UTC 版)
Of onomatopoetic/imitative origin.
- (transitive または intransitive) To make a soft murmuring sound, as a pigeon.
- 26 June 2014, A.A Dowd, AV Club Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler spoof rom-com clichés in They Came Together
- (intransitive) To speak in an admiring fashion, to be enthusiastic about.
- Expression of fright, surprise, approval, etc.
1960, P. G. Wodehouse, Jeeves in the Offing, chapter VII:
- I stood outside the door for a space, letting “I dare not” wait upon “I would”, as Jeeves tells me cats do in adages, then turned the handle softly, pushed – also softly – and, carrying on into the interior, found myself confronted by a girl in housemaid's costume who put a hand to her throat like somebody in a play and leaped several inches in the direction of the ceiling. “Coo!” she said, having returned to terra firma and taken aboard a spot of breath. “You gave me a start, sir!” [...] “If you cast an eye on him, you will see that he's asleep now.” “Coo! So he is.”
- 1988, Sean Kelly, Professional BMX Simulator (video game review in Your Sinclair, issue 35, November 1988)
- 1989, Competitions (in Sinclair User, issue 92, November 1989)
- 1990, Crash readers' awards ceremony (in Crash, issue 75, April 1990)
- Mark: 'Coo, I've only had four gallons of extra caffeine coffee today so I'm not my usual talking-to-PR-girlies-for-hours-on-end self. But bear with me a mo while I get myself together (audience waits for an age while he searches through his coat for the golden envelope). Here it is! Coo, and the winner is The New Zealand Story.'
該当件数 : 170件
The produce sold at Coo-Coo is from Kumamoto Prefecture.
Coo-Cooで売られている農産物は熊本県産だ。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave
bill and coo
いちゃちゃする - Weblio英語基本例文集
The box lunch shop “Coo-Coo” in Osaka City sells more than just box lunches.
大阪市の弁当店｢Coo-Coo(くうーくうー)｣が販売するのは弁当だけではない。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave