出典:『Wiktionary』 (2013/03/03 07:17 UTC 版)
- An amount by which something or someone is covered.
- Don't go to lunch if we don't have enough coverage for the help-desk phones.
- Before laying sod on that clay, the ground needs two inches of coverage with topsoil.
- The enemy fire is increasing – can we get some immediate coverage from those bunkers?
- There are overlapping coverages on your insurance policies.
- The amount of space or time given to an event in newspapers or on television
該当件数 : 1242件
総合的な記事 - 日本語WordNet
戸別の報道 - 日本語WordNet
カバレッジロボット - 特許庁