出典:『Wiktionary』 (2013/09/09 09:55 UTC 版)
- The act of sending someone away.
- Deprivation of office; the fact or process of being fired from employment or stripped of rank.
- 1905, Baroness Emmuska Orczy, chapter 2, The Hocussing of Cigarette:
- A written or spoken statement of such an act.
- Release from confinement; liberation.
- Removal from consideration; putting something out of one's mind, mentally disregarding something or someone.
- (law) The rejection of a legal proceeding, or a claim or charge made therein.
- (cricket) The event of a batsman getting out; a wicket.
該当件数 : 664件
不当解雇. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a letter of dismissal
解雇状 - EDR日英対訳辞書
appointment and dismissal
任命と免職 - EDR日英対訳辞書