|divísion of lábor||divísion of pówers|
|陸軍：||command post commander commander in chief division engineer field officer gunner|
該当件数 : 16681件
a panzer division
機甲師団. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a personnel division [department]
人事部. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
the division of time
盛りの時分 - EDR日英対訳辞書
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/01/17 12:55 UTC 版)
- (uncountable) The act or process of dividing anything.
- Each of the separate parts of something resulting from division.
- (arithmetic, uncountable) The process of dividing a number by another.
- (arithmetic) A calculation that involves this process.
- (military) A formation, usually made up of two or three brigades.
- A section of a large company.
- (biology, taxonomy) A rank (Latin divisio) below kingdom and above class, particularly used of plants or fungi, also (particularly of animals) called a phylum; a taxon at that rank
- A disagreement; a difference of viewpoint between two sides of an argument.
- (music) A florid instrumental variation of a melody in the 17th and 18th centuries, originally conceived as the dividing of each of a succession of long notes into several short ones.
- (music) A set of pipes in a pipe organ which are independently controlled and supplied.
- (law) A concept whereby a common group of debtors are only responsible for their proportionate sum of the total debt.
- (computing) Any of the four major parts of a COBOL program source code
- (英国用法, Eton College) A lesson; a class.
- addition, summation: (augend) + (addend) = (summand) × (summand) = (sum, total)
- subtraction: (minuend) − (subtrahend) = (difference)
- multiplication: (multiplier) × (multiplicand) = (factor) × (factor) = (product)
- division: (dividend) ÷ (divisor) = (quotient), remainder left over if divisor does not divide dividend
該当件数 : 16681件
a division of a long poem
詩の編 - EDR日英対訳辞書
each division of the corolla of a flower
花弁 - EDR日英対訳辞書
a military division in the 'Edo' shogunate, called an infantry division
徒組という,江戸幕府の役職 - EDR日英対訳辞書
- 海外の人に喜ばれるおみやげはありますか？ (95)
- 私がスパイダーマンです (88)
- 日本の学校英語はなぜあれほど役に立たないのか？ (80)
- 好きな英語の名言はありますか？ (80)
- レベル30が簡単すぎます。レベルを増やしてください。 (78)