|òut of dráwing|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/05/22 16:12 UTC 版)
- A picture, likeness, diagram or representation, usually drawn on paper.
2012 March 1, Brian Hayes, “Pixels or Perish”, American Scientist, volume 100, number 2, page 106:
- Drawings and pictures are more than mere ornaments in scientific discourse. Blackboard sketches, geological maps, diagrams of molecular structure, astronomical photographs, MRI images, the many varieties of statistical charts and graphs: These pictorial devices are indispensable tools for presenting evidence, for explaining a theory, for telling a story.
- The act of producing such a picture.
- Such acts practiced as a graphic art form.
- An act or event in which the outcome (e.g., designating a winner) is selected by chance in the form of a blind draw, notably of lots; especially such a contest in which a winning name or number is selected randomly by removing (または drawing) it from a container, popularly a hat).
- A small portion of tea for steeping.
該当件数 : 22879件
a line drawing
線画. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a freehand drawing
自在画. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a Japanese-style drawing room
座敷 - EDR日英対訳辞書