early stage in the development of a plant or an animal. in vertebrate animals (have a backbone or spinal column), this stage lasts from shortly after fertilization until all major body parts appear. in particular, in humans, this stage lasts from about 2 weeks after fertilization until the end of the seventh or eighth week of pregnancy.
|出典：北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室編集 医学用語集|
Embryo (1976 film)
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2014/12/07 16:39 UTC 版)
- α forms (after the Medieval Latin embryo): embrio [Middle English to the 18th century], embryo [17th century to the present] (単数形 forms); embryones [17th century to the present], embrio’s [17th–18th centuries], embrioes [17th century], embryos [19th century to the present] (複数形 forms)
- β forms (after the stem (embryōn-) of the Medieval Latin embryo): embrioun [Middle English], embrion [Middle English to the 18th century], embryon [17th–19th centuries] (単数形 forms); embrions [17th C.], embryons [17th–19th centuries] (複数形 forms)
- γ forms (after the Ancient Greek ἔμβρυον (émbruon)): embryon [17th century to the present] (単数形 form); embryons [17th century to the present], embrya [18th century to the present] (複数形 forms)
- In the reproductive cycle, the stage after the fertilization of the egg that precedes the development into a fetus.
- An organism in the earlier stages of development before it emerges from the egg, or before metamorphosis.
- In viviparous animals, the young animal's earliest stages in the mother's body
- In humans, usually the cell growth up to the end of the seventh week in the mother's body
- (botany) A rudimentary plant contained in the seed.
- The beginning; the first stage of anything.
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2010/08/12 12:08 UTC 版)
該当件数 : 416件
胚 - EDR日英対訳辞書
卵の胚 - EDR日英対訳辞書
of an embryo, to die because of a miscarriage
胎児が流産する - EDR日英対訳辞書