該当件数 : 49946件
from generation to generation＝generation after generation
代々, 世々(引き続いて). - 研究社 新英和中辞典
the generation before the modern generation, called pre-modern generation
近代以前の時代 - EDR日英対訳辞書
今の代 - EDR日英対訳辞書
first-generation copy ＜generation＞
Generation, length of a
Other replacement indices are also computed. For instance, the net reproduction rate is sometimes split into a legitimate component 1 and an illegitimate component 2. Again, a nuptial reproduction rate 3has been computed, showing the number of legitimate daughters that will be born to a newly-born female if current rates of mortality, fertility, nuptiality and dissolution of marriage remain unchanged. Generally such rates are for females, but it would be possible to compute analogous rates for males. More...
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2016/01/13 12:16 UTC 版)
- The fact of creating something, or bringing something into being; production, creation. [from 14th c.]
- The act of creating a living creature or organism; procreation. [from 14th c.]
- (now US regional) Race, family; breed. [from 14th c.]
- A single step or stage in the succession of natural descent; a rank or degree in genealogy, the members of a family from the same parents, considered as a single unit. [from 14th c.]
- (obsolete) Descendants, progeny; offspring. [15th-19th c.]
- The average amount of time needed for children to grow up and have children of their own, generally considered to be a period of around thirty years, used as a measure of time. [from 17th c.]
- A set stage in the development of computing or of a specific technology. [from 20th c.]
- (geometry) The formation or production of any geometrical magnitude, as a line, a surface, a solid, by the motion, in accordance with a mathematical law, of a point or a magnitude; as, the generation of a line or curve by the motion of a point, of a surface by a line, a sphere by a semicircle, etc.
- A specific age range in which each person in that range can relate culturally to one another.
- A version of a form of pop culture which differs from later or earlier versions.
該当件数 : 49946件
the condition of inheriting tradition generation after generation
代を重ねること - EDR日英対訳辞書
to hand down a story by word of mouth from generation to generation
語り伝える - EDR日英対訳辞書
a new generation
新たな時代 - Weblio Email例文集
- 英単語暗記について (381)
- 好きな英語の名言はありますか？ (184)
- 英語を身につける意味とは？ (129)
- 海外の人に喜ばれるおみやげはありますか？ (113)
- レベル30が簡単すぎます。レベルを増やしてください。 (107)