出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/05/13 00:38 UTC 版)
- The act of injecting, or something that is injected.
- (specifically, medicine) Something injected subcutaneously, intravenously, or intramuscularly by use of a syringe and a needle.
- (set theory) A function that maps distinct x in the domain to distinct y in the codomain; formally, a f: X → Y such that f(a) = f(b) implies a = b for any a, b in the domain.
- (mathematics) A relation on sets (X,Y) that associates each element of Y with at most one element of X.
- (figuratively) The addition of money to someone, or to a business.
- (programming) The insertion of program code into an application, URL, hardware, etc.; especially when malicious or when the target is not designed for such insertion.
- A specimen prepared by injection.
- (steam engines) The act of throwing cold water into a condenser to produce a vacuum.
- (steam engines) The cold water thrown into a condenser to produce a vacuum.
- (category theory) A morphism from either one of the two components of a coproduct to that coproduct.
- (Contruction) The act of inserting materials like concrete grout or gravel by using high pressure pumps.
該当件数 : 43986件
燃料噴射. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a serum injection
血清注射. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a subcutaneous injection
皮下注射. - 研究社 新英和中辞典