出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/06/19 01:34 UTC 版)
- The act of insulating, or the state of being insulated; detachment from other objects; isolation.
2013 March 1, Nancy Langston, “Mining the Boreal North”, American Scientist, volume 101, number 2, page 98:
- Reindeer are well suited to the taiga’s frigid winters. They can maintain a thermogradient between body core and the environment of up to 100 degrees, in part because of insulation provided by their fur, and in part because of counter-current vascular heat exchange systems in their legs and nasal passages.
- Any of a variety of materials designed to reduce the flow of heat, either from or into a building.
- (engineering) The act of separating a body from others by nonconductors, so as to prevent the transfer of electricity, heat, or sound
- (engineering) The state of a body so separated.
- (electrical) a medium in which it is possible to maintain an electrical field with little supply of energy from additional sources.
該当件数 : 28375件
electrical insulation work
電気設備工事 - Weblio Email例文集
A gap and a loss of the insulation parts
絶縁体部分の段差と欠損 - Weblio Email例文集
Condition check of the insulation material
絶縁体のコンディションの確認 - Weblio Email例文集