|léarn one's lésson|
|キリスト教：||kyrie eleison latitudinarian lay reader lesson light litany metropolitan bishop|
該当件数 : 913件
a moral lesson
教訓. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
楽しい授業 - Weblio Email例文集
an antiquated instruction or lesson
昔の教え - EDR日英対訳辞書
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/10/24 10:14 UTC 版)
- A section of learning or teaching into which a wider learning content is divided.
- A learning task assigned to a student; homework.
- Something learned or to be learned.
- Something that serves as a warning or encouragement.
- A section of the Bible or other religious text read as part of a divine service.
- A severe lecture; reproof; rebuke; warning.
- Sir Philip Sidney (1554-1586)
1898, Winston Churchill, chapter 8, The Celebrity:
- The humor of my proposition appealed more strongly to Miss Trevor than I had looked for, and from that time forward she became her old self again; […] . Now she had come to look upon the matter in its true proportions, and her anticipation of a possible chance of teaching him a lesson was a pleasure to behold.
- (music) An exercise; a composition serving an educational purpose; a study.
- To give a lesson to; to teach.
該当件数 : 913件
a great lesson that is remembered even after the person who taught the lesson dies
故人がのこした教訓 - EDR日英対訳辞書
英会話のレッスン - Weblio Email例文集
授業の内容 - Weblio Email例文集
- 【教えて下さい】「乗り物は何分待ちです...」の英訳 (3489)
- 【教えて下さい】「子どもたちはどろだらけになりました」の英訳 (3100)
- 【教えて下さい】「take another 」の意味 (1507)
- 【教えて下さい】「if another 」の意味 (1224)
- waiting for you (1105)