|経済：||inflationary input law of diminishing returns marginal marketing mercantile monetarism|
|出典：北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室編集 医学用語集|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2014/02/25 15:24 UTC 版)
- (not comparable) Of, relating to, or located at or near a margin or edge; also figurative usages of location and margin (edge).
- The marginal area at the edge of the salt-marsh has its own plants.
- In recent years there has been an increase in violence against marginal groups.
- Written in the margin of a book.
- (geography) Sharing a border; geographically adjacent.
- (comparable) Determined by a small margin; having a salient characteristic determined by a small margin.
- Of a value, or having a characteristic that is of a value, that is close to being unacceptable or leading to exclusion from a group or category.
- (of land) Barely productive.
- (politics, 主に英国用法, Australia, New Zealand, of a constituency) Subject to a change in sitting member with only a small change in voting behaviour, this usually being inferred from the small winning margin of the previous election.
- In Bristol West, Labour had a majority of only 1,000, so the seat is considered highly marginal this time around.
- 2002, Andrew Geddes, Jonathan Tonge, Labour′s Second Landslide: The British General Election 2001, page 79,
- 2007, Robert Waller, Byron Criddle, The Almanac of British Politics, page 58,
- 2010, Nick Economou, Zareh Ghazarian, Australian Politics For Dummies, unnumbered page,
- (economics, not comparable) Pertaining to changes resulting from a unit increase in production or consumption of a good.
該当件数 : 563件
a marginal note
欄外の注. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
【経済】 限界効用. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
also called marginal zone lymphoma and marginal zone b-cell lymphoma.
「marginal zone lymphoma（辺縁帯リンパ腫）」、「marginal zone b-cell lymphoma（辺縁帯b細胞リンパ腫）」とも呼ばれる。 - PDQ®がん用語辞書 英語版