mix [jumble, mess] up
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2012/12/22 19:34 UTC 版)
- (transitive) To make a mess of; to untidy, disorder, soil, or muss.
- (transitive) To cause a problem with; to introduce an error or mistake in; to make muddled or confused; spoil; ruin.
- (transitive) To botch, bungle; to perform poorly on.
- (intransitive) To make a mistake; to do something incorrectly; to perform poorly.
- (transitive) To cause (another person) to make unwanted mistakes in a given task, usually through distraction or obnoxious behavior.
- (transitive) To damage; injure.
- (transitive, slang) To manhandle; beat up; rough up.
- (transitive, slang) To discombobulate, utterly confuse, or confound psychologically; to throw into a state of mental disarray.
- (make a physical mess of): fuck up (卑語), gum (verb: "gum up")
- (cause an error または problem in): fuck up, jack up, screw up
- (botch, bungle): gum (verb: "gum up"), foul up, fuck up, screw up
- (自動詞: make a mistake, perform poorly): fuck up, screw up
- (cause (another) to make mistakes): screw up
- (damage, injure): fuck up, jack up, screw up
- (manhandle, rough up): fuck up
- (discombobulate, throw into mental disarray): fuck up
該当件数 : 23件
to mess up something
(物を)ばらばらにする - EDR日英対訳辞書
If you mess-up it can't be redone, so don't mess-up!
失敗したらやり直しができないから、失敗するな。 - Tanaka Corpus
I frequently mess up my stomach.
私は頻繁に腹を壊す。 - Weblio Email例文集