|ne||広く否定の意味を表す印欧語根。重要な派生語は、no, not, 接頭辞a-（awayなど）、接頭辞in-（injuryなど）、接頭辞non-（nonentityなど）、接頭辞un-（unlikeなど）などの単語。|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/01/27 22:34 UTC 版)
- 韻: -eɪʃən
- (uncountable) The act of negating something.
- (countable) A denial or contradiction.
- (logic, countable) A proposition which is the contradictory of another proposition and which can be obtained from that other proposition by the appropriately placed addition/insertion of the word "not". (Or, in symbolic logic, by prepending that proposition with the symbol for the logical operator "not".)
2001, Mark Sainsbury, chapter 1, Logical Forms — An Introduction to Philosophical Logic, edition 2nd, Blackwell Publishing, ISBN 978-0-63121-679-7, §4, page 19:
- (logic) The logical operation which obtains such (negated) propositions.
2011 July 20, Edwin Mares, “Propositional Functions”, The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, accessed on 2012-07-15:
- Although some of the logicians working in term logic have very complicated treatments of negation, we can see the origin of the modern conception in the extensional tradition as well. In Boole and most of his followers, the negation of a term is understood as the set theoretic complement of the class represented by that term. For this reason, the negation of classical propositional logic is often called ‘Boolean negation’.
出典:『Wikipedia』 (2011/07/20 12:01 UTC 版)
該当件数 : 85件
(論理)否 - Python
returns the negation of
の否定(negation) を返します。 - Python
否定を返す - NetBeans