|dhē-||はめることや置くこと、判断することを表す印欧語根。doなどの由来として単に動作を表す。接尾辞-fy, -ficなどの由来として、動作、特に作ることを表す。他の重要な派生語は、fact, affair, effect, perfect, face, themeなど。|
|出典：北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室編集 医学用語集|
The working population may also be classified by industry 1 or branch of economic activity 1. This classification depends on the nature of the firm 2 or establishment 2 that the individual works for. Generally importance is attached to the division of the population into agricultural workers 3 and non-agricultural workers 4. Government employees 5 are sometimes, and military personnel 6 or members of the armed forces 6 are generally shown separately, but employees of public enterprises are counted as a rule with the rest of the industrial population. Industries are generally classified in three sectors, the primary sector 7 (agriculture, hunting, fishing and mining), the secondary sector 8 (manufacturing, construction and utilities), and the tertiary sector 9 (commerce, finance, transport industries, and service industries). In developing countries the traditional sector 10 is often listed separately and opposed to the modern sector of the economy.
- 1. For purposes of international comparability, the United Nations have prepared an International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities.
- 5. A civil servant is an employee (353-3) of the central government An official is an employee of a public body but the term is occasionally used for salaried employees of large companies. A distinction is often drawn between government employees and private workers.
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2014/03/24 22:36 UTC 版)
- 韻: -ɪʃəl
- Of or pertaining to an office or public trust.
- official duties
- Derived from the proper office or officer, or from the proper authority; made or communicated by virtue of authority
- Approved by authority; authorized.
- sanctioned by the pharmacopoeia; appointed to be used in medicine; officinal
- Discharging an office or function.
- Relating to an office; especially, to a subordinate executive officer or attendant.
- Relating to an ecclesiastical judge appointed by a bishop, chapter, archdeacon, etc., with charge of the spiritual jurisdiction.
- An office holder invested with powers and authorities.
- 2014 March 15, “Turn it off”, The Economist, volume 410, number 8878:
- A person responsible for applying the rules of a game or sport in a competition.
該当件数 : 8994件
an official gazette
官報. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a high official
高官. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
official affairs [business]
公務. - 研究社 新英和中辞典