出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/06/22 02:19 UTC 版)
- (informal, idiomatic) Characteristic of a style, outlook, or method employed in a former era, remembered either as inferior to the current style, or alternately, remembered nostalgically as superior or preferable to the new style, the older denoting something that would be considered out of date or out of fashion to some, but as such, is considered by others as cool and hip.
- (informal, idiomatic) A style, way of thinking, or method for accomplishing a task that was employed in a former era, remembered either for its inferiority to the current method, or for its time-honored superiority over the new way.
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2012/09/19 22:12 UTC 版)
- 【教えて下さい】「乗り物は何分待ちです...」の英訳 (3488)
- 【教えて下さい】「子どもたちはどろだらけになりました」の英訳 (3100)
- 【教えて下さい】「take another 」の意味 (1507)
- waiting for you (1101)
- 日本の学校英語はなぜこれほど役に立たないのか？ (683)