出典:『Wiktionary』 (2013/03/12 04:21 UTC 版)
- 韻: -eɪə(r)
- One who plays any game or sport.
- One who plays a part in something; a character
- 2012 November 7, Matt Bai, “Winning a Second Term, Obama Will Confront Familiar Headwinds”, New York Times:
- (theater) An actor in a dramatic play.
- (music) One who plays on a musical instrument.
- One who is playful, given to games and other amusement; one without serious aims; an idler; a trifler.
- (gaming, video games) A gamer; a gamester.
- (gambling) A gambler.
- (informal) A person who plays the field rather than having a long-term sexual relationship.
- (electronics) An electronic device that plays audio and/or video media, such as CD player.
- (software) A software application that plays audio and/or video.
該当件数 : 1385件
Adding the XSPF Music Player
XSPF Music Player の追加 - NetBeans
CD player method
CD player のメソッド - Python
a standby player
代役. - 研究社 新英和中辞典