|in propórtion||in propórtion as…|
|òut of (áll) propórtion||òut of propórtion|
|per||非常に広い意味を持つ印欧語根で、基本的には「前に」「…を経て」を表す前置詞の意味を持つ。その他にin front of, before, early, first, chief, toward, against, near, at, aroundのような広い意味を表す。|
|出典：北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室編集 医学用語集|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/01/09 18:00 UTC 版)
- (countable) A quantity of something that is part of the whole amount or number.
- 1907, Robert W. Chambers, The Younger Set, Ch.VI:
- (uncountable) Harmonious relation of parts to each other or to the whole.
- (countable) Proper or equal share.
- The relation of one part to another or to the whole with respect to magnitude, quantity, or degree.
- (mathematics, countable) A statement of equality between two ratios.
- (countable, chiefly in the plural) Size.
1898, Winston Churchill, chapter 8, The Celebrity:
- The humor of my proposition appealed more strongly to Miss Trevor than I had looked for, and from that time forward she became her old self again; […] . Now she had come to look upon the matter in its true proportions, and her anticipation of a possible chance of teaching him a lesson was a pleasure to behold.
2012 May 20, Nathan Rabin, “TV: Review: THE SIMPSONS (CLASSIC): “Marge Gets A Job” (season 4, episode 7; originally aired 11/05/1992)”, The Onion AV Club:
- What other television show would feature a gorgeously designed sequence where a horrifically mutated Pierre and Marie Curie, their bodies swollen to Godzilla-like proportions from prolonged exposure to the radiation that would eventually kill them, destroy an Asian city with their bare hands like vengeance-crazed monster-Gods?
該当件数 : 3886件
direct [inverse] proportion
正[反]比例. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
普通の比 - EDR日英対訳辞書
a proportion in mathematics
数学の比 - EDR日英対訳辞書