Scoop (2006 film)
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/05/08 20:27 UTC 版)
- Any cup- or bowl-shaped tool, usually with a handle, used to lift and move loose or soft solid material.
- The amount or volume of loose or solid material held by a particular scoop.
- The act of scooping, or taking with a scoop or ladle; a motion with a scoop, as in dipping or shovelling.
- A story or fact; especially, news learned and reported before anyone else.
- (automotive) An opening in a hood/bonnet or other body panel to admit air, usually for cooling the engine.
- The digging attachment on a front-end loader.
- A covered opening in an automobile's hood which allows cold air to enter the area beneath the hood.
- A place hollowed out; a basinlike cavity; a hollow.
- A spoon-shaped surgical instrument, used in extracting certain substances or foreign bodies.
- A special spinal board used by EMS staff that divides laterally to literally scoop up patients.
- A sweep; a stroke; a swoop.
- (transitive) To lift, move, or collect with a scoop or as though with a scoop.
- (transitive) To report on something, especially something worthy of a news article, before (someone else).
- (music, often with "up") To begin a vocal note slightly below the target pitch and then to slide up to the target pitch, especially in country music.
- To consume an alcoholic beverage.Template:cn
該当件数 : 411件
to scoop up something
物をすくう - EDR日英対訳辞書
scoop up snow
雪をすくい上げる. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
to scoop up something again
改めて掬う - EDR日英対訳辞書