|àll óver the shóp 《英口語》||clóse shóp|
|cóme [gò] to the ríght [wróng] shóp||kèep shóp|
|sèt ùp shóp||shùt ùp shóp|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2013/03/12 05:17 UTC 版)
- An establishment that sells goods or services to the public; originally a physical location, but now a virtual establishment as well.
- A place where things are crafted; a workshop or hobbyshop.
- An automobile mechanic's workplace.
- Workplace; office. Used mainly in expressions such as shop talk, closed shop and shop floor.
- A variety of classes taught in junior or senior high school that teach vocational skill.
- (business, computing) an organisation using specified programming languages or software, often exclusively.
- An act of shopping, especially routine shopping for food and other domestic supplies.
- (establishment that sells goods): boutique, retail outlet, store (米国用法); see also Wikisaurus:retail store
- (place where things are crafted): atelier, studio, workshop
- (automobile mechanic's workplace): garage
- (workplace): office, place of work, workplace
- (wood shop): carpentry, wood shop, woodwork
- (metal shop): metal shop, metalwork
- (intransitive) To visit shops; to look around shops with the intention of buying something.
- (transitive, slang, 主に英国用法) To report the criminal activities or whereabouts of someone to an authority; to "grass up".
- (transitive, インターネット・スラング) Shorthand for photoshop; to digitally edit a picture or photograph.
該当件数 : 1812件
a shop other than the shop concerned
よその店 - EDR日英対訳辞書
この店 - Weblio Email例文集
a flower shop
花屋. - 研究社 新英和中辞典