出典:『Wiktionary』 (2010/11/10 01:51 UTC 版)
- (countable) A long-standing group of people sharing cultural aspects such as language, dress, norms of behavior and artistic forms.
- (countable) A group of people who meet from time to time to engage in a common interest; an association or organization
- (countable) The sum total of all voluntary interrelations between individuals.
- (uncountable) The people of one’s country or community taken as a whole.
- (uncountable) high society.
- (law) A number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act a common goal.
出典:『Wikipedia』 (2011/07/22 14:17 UTC 版)
該当件数 : 4078件
a learned society
学会. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
人前で. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a society made up of moneyed people, called bourgeois society
金持ちの社会 - EDR日英対訳辞書