出典:『Wiktionary』 (2013/12/08 19:50 UTC 版)
- (Canada, 米国用法, informal, possibly nonstandard) Alternative spelling of through.
- 1996 December, Joe Hastreiter, “Sludge Management Savings Found Among Reeds”, Water Engineering & Management, volume 143, number 12, Scranton Gillette Communications, page 23:
- 2003 Fall, Hasson Kevin J., “Religious Liberty and Human Dignity: A Tale of Two Declarations”, Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy, volume 27, number 1, Harvard, page 81-92:
- 2004 December 22, Winter, “Toward an Understanding of "Genetic Sociology" and Its Relationships to Medical Sociology and Medical Genetics in the Educational Enterprise.”, Education, volume 125, number 2, Project Innovation, Inc., ISSN 0013-1172, page 222-235:
- 2006 December, Winter, Roxanne Mills, “Leadership in Higher Education and the Second Half of Life”, Education, volume 127, number 2, Project Innovation, Inc., ISSN 0013-1172, page 294-302:
- 2010 January, Winter, David Martinez, “Pulling Down the Clouds: The O'odham Intellectual Tradition during the "Time of Famine"”, American Indian Quarterly, volume 34, number 1, University of Nebraska Press, ISSN 0095-182X, page 1-32:
- 2011, Fancine N. D'Aprile, From Hell on Earth to the Foot of the Cross, Trafford Publishing, ISBN 9781426966132, page 157:
- Thru is mostly used where the preposition through could be used (e.g. Monday thru Friday); it is less common as an adjective or adverb (I'm thru with the vacuuming). It is less used in formal situations, except in cases where brevity is wanted such as roadway signs or date ranges.
- This spelling is not used in standard British English, though it can be used as an abbreviation – similar to thro' that's still sometimes seen – and is recently becoming noticeable via American-based companies.
- It is often – in both American and British English – used in professional drafting (5/8″ thru hole) to save space and simplify annotation on a drawing for fabrication or construction.
該当件数 : 109件
The Kansai Thru Pass was introduced.
スルッとKANSAIを導入。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス
Tip: For example: ignore all PHP 5 functions (minor releases 0 thru 2), or only PHP 5.0.0 functions.
Expect one or two values that identify which PHP version (and allits related functions) to ignore.ティップFor example: ignore all PHP 5 functions (minor releases 0 thru 2),or only PHP 5.0.0 functions.pci [-f file] [-iv 5.0.0 5.2.0] - PEAR
Simultaneously, the Kansai Thru Pass was introduced.
同時にスルッとKANSAIを導入。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス