出典:『Wiktionary』 (2014/10/31 21:55 UTC 版)
- In effect or essence, if not in fact or reality; imitated, simulated.
- In fact a defeat on the battlefield, Tet was a virtual victory for the North, owing to its effect on public opinion.
- Virtual addressing allows applications to believe that there is much more physical memory than actually exists.
- Having the power of acting or of invisible efficacy without the agency of the material or measurable part; potential.
- Nearly, almost. (A relatively recent corruption of meaning, attributed to misuse in advertising かつ media.)
- Simulated in a computer or online.
- Operating by computer or in cyberspace; not physically present.
- (computing, object-oriented programming, of a class member) Capable of being overridden with a different implementation in a subclass.
- (physics) Pertaining to particles in temporary existence due to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
該当件数 : 16603件
a virtual image
虚像. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
It is virtual.
それは仮想だ。 - Weblio Email例文集
a real [virtual] image
実[虚]像. - 研究社 新英和中辞典