該当件数 : 8644件
a factory worker
工員. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a construction worker
土方 - EDR日英対訳辞書
a bad worker
下手な職人. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
Workers 1 who make up the working population can be classified as employed 2 or unemployed 3. Under the labor force concept (350-1 *), only persons who were actively seeking work 4 or are on temporary layoff during the specified period are usually counted as unemployed. The employed population 5 consists of all those currently working for pay or profit. Among the economically active, a substantial portion of workers may be compelled by the economic conditions of the country or of the time, to perform less work than they would normally be able and willing to perform; in this instance, the terms underemployment 6 or partial unemployment 6 are used. Marginal workers 7 who only very occasionally participate in economic activity, are most often classified as not in the labor force under the gainful worker concept (350-1 *).
- 2. Employed, n. and adj. - employment, n.: situation of an individual exercising an economic activity. Employment status refers to the classification as either employed or unemployed.
- 3. Unemployed, n. and adj. - unemployment, n.
- 6. One refers occasionally to underutilization of the labor force. Under-employ-ment and underutilization also sometimes refer to the situation of persons who perform below their level of qualification.
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/11/12 08:46 UTC 版)
- A person who performs labor for his living, especially manual labor.
2014 April 21, “Subtle effects”, The Economist, volume 411, number 8884:
- Manganism has been known about since the 19th century, when miners exposed to ores containing manganese […] began to totter, slur their speech and behave like someone inebriated. The poisoning was irreversible, and soon ended in psychosis and death. Nowadays workers are exposed to far lower doses and manganism is rare.
- A nonreproductive social insect, such as ant, bee, termite or wasp.
- (computing) A thread performing one instance of a particular task within a program.
該当件数 : 8644件
a good worker
よく働く人. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a female office worker
女子事務員 - EDR日英対訳辞書
an employed worker
雇い人夫 - EDR日英対訳辞書
- 英単語暗記について (473)
- 好きな英語の名言はありますか？ (184)
- 英語を身につける意味とは？ (129)
- 海外の人に喜ばれるおみやげはありますか？ (113)
- レベル30が簡単すぎます。レベルを増やしてください。 (106)