可算名詞 【言語学】 語族.
|rún in the [one's] fámily||stárt a fámily|
|in a fámily wày||in the fámily wày|
該当件数 : 31240件
a family発音を聞く 例文帳に追加
家族 - EDR日英対訳辞書
¶family diversityhousehold expenditure）
¶InternationalYear of the Family
¶traditional family子供のある夫婦または「男性の働き手と主婦と家族」を指す；⇔nontraditional family]
A series of hardware or software products that have some properties in common, such as a series of personal computers from the same company, a series of CPU chips from the same manufacturer that all use the same instruction set, a set of 32-bit operating systems based on the same API (for example, Windows 95 and Windows 98), or a set of fonts that are intended to be used together, such as Times New Roman.
one's (whole) family
- (countable) A group of people who are closely related to one another (by blood, marriage または adoption); kin; in particular, a set of parents and their children; an immediate family.
- 1813 January 27, [Jane Austen], chapter XI, in Pride and Prejudice: […], volume III, London: […] [George Sidney] for T[homas] Egerton, […], →OCLC, page 200:
- To Jane, he could be only a man whose proposals she had refused, and whose merit she had undervalued; but to her own more extensive information, he was the person, to whom the whole family were indebted for the first of benefits, and whom she regarded herself with an interest, if not quite so tender, at least as reasonable and just, as what Jane felt for Bingley.
- 1892, Walter Besant, “Prologue: Who is Edmund Gray?”, in The Ivory Gate […], New York, N.Y.: Harper & Brothers, […], →OCLC:
- Such a scandal as the prosecution of a brother for forgery—with a verdict of guilty—is a most truly horrible, deplorable, fatal thing. It takes the respectability out of a family perhaps at a critical moment, when the family is just assuming the robes of respectability: […] it is a black spot which all the soaps ever advertised could never wash off.
- 2013 June 1, “Towards the end of poverty”, in The Economist, volume 407, number 8838, page 11:
- 2018 May 6, “Rudy Giuliani”, in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, season 5, episode 10, HBO:
- They’re both New Yorkers coasting on their reputations, they’ve both had three marriages, neither of them can shut up when in front of a camera, and perhaps most importantly, they both want to fuck Ivanka, which-which is weird for Trump because Ivanka is in his family, and it’s weird for Giuliani because she isn’t.
- (countable) An extended family: a group of people who are related to one another by blood or marriage.
- (countable) A nuclear family: a mother and father who are married and cohabiting and their child or children.
- (uncountable) Members of one's family collectively.
- (countable) A (close-knit) group of people related by blood, friendship, marriage, law, or custom, especially if they live or work together.
- (uncountable) Lineage, especially honorable or noble lineage.
- (countable, biology, taxonomy) A category in the classification of organisms, ranking below order and above genus; a taxon at that rank.
- (countable) Any group or aggregation of things classed together as kindred or related from possessing in common characteristics which distinguish them from other things of the same order.
- (set theory, countable) A collection of sets, especially of subsets of a given set.
- Let be a family of subsets over .
- (countable, music) A group of instruments having the same basic method of tone production.
- (countable, linguistics) A group of languages believed to have descended from the same ancestral language.
- aluminium family
- baby of the family
- blended family
- county family
- ERM protein family
- Ewing family
- extended family
- family affair
- family allowance
- family annihilator
- family Bible
- family business
- family car
- family celebrant
- family circle
- family court
- Family Day
- family dissident
- family doctor
- family friend
- family ganging
- family grouping
- family guy
- family heirloom
- family historian
- family history
- family home evening
- family jewels
- family law
- family leave
- family man
- family meal
- family medicine
- family member
- family name
- (数学) family of curves
- family of orientation
- family of procreation
- (set theory) family of sets
- (set theory) family of subsets
- family pajamas
- family physician
- family planning
- family pole
- family rebel
- family rebellion
- family restaurant
- family reunion
- family romance
- family roof
- family room
- family size
- family tree
- family unit
- family valuer
- family values
- family woman
- first family
- foster family
- gene family
- gold star family
- Helly family
- Holy Family
- host family
- immediate family
- in a family way
- in the family way
- joint family
- keep it in the family
- language family
- live with one's wife's family
- multigene family
- natural family planning
- nuclear family
- one big happy family
- pearly family
- rainbow family
- royal family
- run in the family
- single-parent family
- start a family
- stem family
- the family that prays together stays together
- the family that sleeps together keeps together
- Wood family
- word family
- working family
- family at OneLook Dictionary Search
- “family”, in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: Merriam-Webster, 1996–present.
- “family”, in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.
- family in Keywords for Today: A 21st Century Vocabulary, edited by The Keywords Project, Colin MacCabe, Holly Yanacek, 2018.
- "family" in Raymond Williams, Keywords (revised), 1983, Fontana Press, page 1.
- “family”, in The Century Dictionary […], New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911, →OCLC.
- “family”, in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: G. & C. Merriam, 1913, →OCLC.
a distinguished family
a little family
a big family
one's own family
a close family
該当件数 : 31240件
|Copyright (c) 1995-2023 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © 2023 JILI. All rights reserved.|
|© 2023 Microsoft|
|Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.|
|Copyright(C) 2023 Infrastructure Development Institute-Japan. All Rights Reserved.|
|DBCLS Home Page by DBCLS is licensed under a Creative Commons 表示 2.1 日本 License.|
|All Rights Reserved, Copyright © Japan Science and Technology Agency|
|Copyright (C) 2023 日本プライマリ・ケア連合学会 All rights reserved.|
|※この記事は「北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室」ホームページ内の「医学用語集」(2001.06.10. 改訂)の情報を転載しております。|
|Copyright (C) 医療法人社団 医新会 All Right Reserved.|
|Copyright (c) The Japanese Society of Parasitology|
|Copyright (C) 2023 社団法人日本実験動物学会 All rights reserved.|
|Copyright (C) 2023 ライフサイエンス辞書プロジェクト|
日本語ワードネット1.1版 (C) 情報通信研究機構, 2009-2010 License All rights reserved.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. License
|Copyright(C)2002-2023 National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. All Rights Reserved.|
|Copyright © 2023 CJKI. All Rights Reserved|
|Copyright © 2023 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved.|
Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのfamily (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。
|CMUdict||CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University.|