可算名詞 【言語学】 語族.
|rún in the [one's] fámily||stárt a fámily|
|in a fámily wày||in the fámily wày|
該当件数 : 31175件
家族 - EDR日英対訳辞書
a little family
one's own family
a close family
A series of hardware or software products that have some properties in common, such as a series of personal computers from the same company, a series of CPU chips from the same manufacturer that all use the same instruction set, a set of 32-bit operating systems based on the same API (for example, Windows 95 and Windows 98), or a set of fonts that are intended to be used together, such as Times New Roman.
one's (whole) family
From Early Modern English familie (not in Middle English), from Latin familia (“the servants in a household, domestics collectively”), from famulus (“servant”) or famula (“female servant”), from Old Latin famul, of obscure origin. Perhaps derived from or cognate to Oscan famel (“servant”). Doublet of familia. Displaced native 古期英語 hīred.
- (countable) A group of people who are closely related to one another (by blood, marriage または adoption); kin; in particular, a set of parents and their children; an immediate family.
- 1892, Walter Besant, “Prologue: Who is Edmund Gray?”, in The Ivory Gate […], New York, N.Y.: Harper & Brothers, […], OCLC 16832619:
- Such a scandal as the prosecution of a brother for forgery—with a verdict of guilty—is a most truly horrible, deplorable, fatal thing. It takes the respectability out of a family perhaps at a critical moment, when the family is just assuming the robes of respectability: […] it is a black spot which all the soaps ever advertised could never wash off.
- 2013 June 1, “Towards the end of poverty”, in The Economist, volume 407, number 8838, page 11:
- 2018 May 6, “Rudy Giuliani”, in Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, season 5, episode 10, HBO:
- They’re both New Yorkers coasting on their reputations, they’ve both had three marriages, neither of them can shut up when in front of a camera, and perhaps most importantly, they both want to fuck Ivanka, which-which is weird for Trump because Ivanka is in his family, and it’s weird for Giuliani because she isn’t.
- (countable) An extended family: a group of people who are related to one another by blood or marriage.
- (countable) A nuclear family: a mother and father who are married and cohabiting and their child or children.
- (uncountable) Members of one's family collectively.
- (countable) A (close-knit) group of people related by blood, friendship, marriage, law, or custom, especially if they live or work together.
- (uncountable) Lineage, especially honorable or noble lineage.
- (countable, biology, taxonomy) A category in the classification of organisms, ranking below order and above genus; a taxon at that rank.
- (countable) Any group or aggregation of things classed together as kindred or related from possessing in common characteristics which distinguish them from other things of the same order.
- (set theory, countable) A collection of sets, especially of subsets of a given set.
- Let be a family of subsets over .
- (countable, music) A group of instruments having the same basic method of tone production.
- (countable, linguistics) A group of languages believed to have descended from the same ancestral language.
- baby of the family
- blended family
- extended family
- family affair
- family business
- family car
- Family Day
- family dissident
- family doctor
- family heirloom
- family history
- family jewels
- family leave
- family man
- family medicine
- family member
- family name
- family of curves (数学)
- family of sets (set theory)
- family of subsets (set theory)
- family planning
- family rebel
- family rebellion
- family restaurant
- family reunion
- family tree
- family values
- first family
- foster family
- immediate family
- in a family way
- joint family
- keep it in the family
- language family
- nuclear family
- royal family
該当件数 : 31175件
|Copyright (c) 1995-2022 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © 2022 JILI. All rights reserved.|
|© 2022 Microsoft|
|Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.|
|Copyright(C) 2022 Infrastructure Development Institute-Japan. All Rights Reserved.|
|DBCLS Home Page by DBCLS is licensed under a Creative Commons 表示 2.1 日本 License.|
|All Rights Reserved, Copyright © Japan Science and Technology Agency|
|Copyright (C) 2022 日本プライマリ・ケア連合学会 All rights reserved.|
|※この記事は「北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室」ホームページ内の「医学用語集」(2001.06.10. 改訂)の情報を転載しております。|
|Copyright (C) 医療法人社団 医新会 All Right Reserved.|
|Copyright (c) The Japanese Society of Parasitology|
|Copyright (C) 2022 社団法人日本実験動物学会 All rights reserved.|
|Copyright (C) 2022 ライフサイエンス辞書プロジェクト|
日本語ワードネット1.1版 (C) 情報通信研究機構, 2009-2010 License All rights reserved.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. License
|Copyright(C)2002-2022 National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. All Rights Reserved.|
|Copyright © 2022 CJKI. All Rights Reserved|
|Copyright © 2022 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved.|
Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのfamily (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。
|CMUdict||CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University.|