出典:Wikipedia
出典:『Wikipedia』 (2011/04/06 21:55 UTC 版)
The Lucketts School in Lucketts, Virginia was built in 1913. It is a wood-frame schoolhouse with elements of Colonial Revival and Craftsman style. It was originally known as Lucketts High School and was expanded in 1919 with additional classrooms and in 1929 with a small auditorium. It was one of the first multi-room schools in Loudoun County, and remains one of the best-preserved early 20th century schools in the county. The last high school students graduated from Lucketts in 1938, but the school was used as an elementary school until 1972 when a new Lucketts Elementary School was built on an adjoining site. Education still continues here in the form of certified child care offered to residents of Loudoun County.