出典:『Wiktionary』 (2017/04/05 13:57 UTC 版)
- third-person singular present passive indicative of
- "it is done, it is made"
- "it is accomplished, it is managed, it is achieved"
- "it is performed, it is transacted"
- "it is driven, it is conducted"
- "it is pushed, it is moved, it is impelled"
- "it is guided, it is governed, it is administered"
- "it is discussed, it is pleaded, it is deliberated"
- "it is thought upon"
- "it is stirred up, it is excited, it is caused, it is induced"
- "it is chased, it is pursued"
- (of a course of action) "it is driven, it is pursued"
- "it is robbed, it is stolen, it is plundered, it is carried off"
- (of time) "it is passed, it is spent"
- (of offerings) "it is slain, it is killed (as a sacrifice)"
- (of plants) "it is put forth, it is sprouted, it is extended"
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのagitur (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。