該当件数 : 2件
The office of mining pollution pointed out that the stillbirth rate of the then Funatsugawa area of Ueno Village, Aso County (present Funatsugawa-cho, Sano City), which was one of heavily polluted areas, clearly exceeded the national average.例文帳に追加
鉱毒激甚地であった当時の安蘇郡植野村字船津川地区（現佐野市船津川町）の死産率は明らかに全国平均を超えていることも鉱毒事務所は指摘している。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス
To provide a mother pig rearing method maintaining a physical condition of mother pigs, bringing effects of stillbirth reduction of baby pigs and death rate reduction of baby pigs in a lactation period, and improving productivity in pig raising.例文帳に追加
母豚の体調維持を図り、子豚の死産減少、哺乳期子豚の死亡率低下の効果をもたらし、養豚における生産性を向上させることを課題とする。 - 特許庁
The expression foetal mortality 1 is used for deaths prior to the complete expulsion or extraction from its mother of a product of conception (602-6) irrespective of the duration of pregnancy (603-3). The terms intra-uterine mortality 1 or mortality in utero 1 may also be used. The corresponding deaths are called foetal deaths 2 or intra-uterine deaths 2. Early foetal mortality 3 occurs before the twentieth week of gestational life, while intermediate foetal mortality 4 occurs between the twentieth and the 28th week of gestation. After the twenty-eighth week, one refers to late foetal mortality 5 and the product is called a late foetal death 5 or, popularly, a stillbirth 5. Perinatal mortality 6 includes late foetal mortality and a portion of infant mortality that may include either early neo-natal deaths, or all neo-natal deaths.
- 1. Foetal - also spelled fetal.
- 2. Also designated as pregnancy wastage. These terms include abortions (603-5), miscarriages (604-1) and stillbirths.
- 3. Early foetal deaths are also popularly known as miscarriages.
- 5. Stillbirth, n. - stillborn, adj. In certain countries, including France, children born alive who died before registration may be legally included among the stillborn, and are called false stillbirths.
- 6. The corresponding deaths are called perinatal deaths.