該当件数 : 1件
- (intransitive) To inhale the vapor produced by a non-combustible cigarette, most commonly an electronic cigarette.
- 2007 December 18, SmokeyJoe, "Well it's not smoking....So what is it?" , e-cigarette-forum:
- 2008 March 2, marian00, "Re: NJOY International" , e-cigarette-forum:
- I have received both my Sedansa and Njoy ciggies. ... They vape about the same. I can drip in both cigs, whether into the atomizer or into the filter. ... The e-cig minicig from .......... sucks -- and I don't mean literally. I can't get anything out of them. I don't like their pipe either. It vapes plenty; you just can't inhale and exhale much of anything.
- 2008 April 24, TropicalBob, "Re: Now that's smoking!" , e-cigarette-forum:
- 2015 January 18, Sally Satel, “Will the F.D.A. kill off e-cigs? [print version: International New York Times, 20 January 2015, p. 6]”, in The New York Times:
- Electronic cigarettes, battery-powered devices that convert a solution of nicotine and other chemicals into a vapor that can be inhaled, or "vaped," have the potential to wean a vast number of smokers off cigarettes. […] The problem is, not enough smokers are switching to e-cigarettes, despite their relative safety – and understandably so. Smokers are barraged with news about inaccurate labeling, shoddy counterfeits and poorly made e-cigarettes that emit toxins and cancer-causing chemicals in vapor. […] [T]he F.D.A. should allow companies to tell smokers about the benefits of switching to vaping products.
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのvape (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。
|CMUdict||CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University.|