出典:『Wiktionary』 (2012/12/07 18:47 UTC 版)
- (mathematics) Short for to the ... power, or to the (power of ) ...
- (slang) used in rap songs between the letters of a word being spelled
- J to the L-O
- Use with ordinal numbers (first, tenth, hundredth) is somewhat more common and formal for positive integers.
- For negative, zero, or fractional powers, the ordinal form (minus tenth, zeroth, halfth) is rare or non-existent without the word "power".
- The use with cardinal numbers (one, ten, one hundred, zero, minus ten) is common in Mathematics and Computing and is almost always used for numbers other than positive integers.
- Formal usage with ordinals normally includes the word "power" for clarity, and the alternative form to the power of is preferred for powers that are not positive integers.
該当件数 : 50000件
Example 58-2. Changing the path to svnlook
例 58-2Changing the path to svnlook - PEAR
to go to the bath
風呂へ行く - 斎藤和英大辞典
to strip oneself to the waist
肌を脱ぐ - 斎藤和英大辞典