該当件数 : 93件
資本主義 - 斎藤和英大辞典
- (politics) A socio-economic system based on private ownership of resources or capital.
- 1941, George Orwell, The Lion and the Unicorn, Pt. I:
- The peasantry have long since disappeared, the independent shopkeeper is being destroyed, the small business-man is diminishing in numbers. But at the same time modern industry is so complicated that it cannot get along without great numbers of managers, salesmen, engineers, chemists and technicians of all kinds, drawing fairly large salaries. And these in turn call into being a professional class of doctors, lawyers, teachers, artists, etc., etc. The tendency of advanced capitalism has therefore been to enlarge the middle class and not to wipe it out as it once seemed likely to do.
- 1999, “Shanghai”, in The Book of the World, 2nd United States edition (Atlas), Macmillan, →ISBN, →LCCN, →OCLC, page 411, column 1:
- After the economic paralysis during the early years of the People's Republic, and after the chaos of the Cultural Revolution, the fresh though sometimes harsh wind of capitalism is blowing across this city's 2,388 square miles (6,185 square kilometers) with a socialist face. The motto of the Chinese national government "Become wealthy together!" has created a hectic atmosphere in Shanghai.
- (economics) An economic system based on private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.
- 1941, George Orwell, The Lion and the Unicorn, Pt. II:
- What this war has demonstrated is that private capitalism—that is, an economic system in which land, factories, mines and transport are owned privately and operated solely for profit—does not work. It cannot deliver the goods. This fact had been known to millions of people for years past, but nothing ever came of it, because there was no real urge from below to alter the system, and those at the top had trained themselves to be impenetrably stupid on just this point. Argument and propaganda got one nowhere. The lords of property simply sat on their bottoms and proclaimed that all was for the best. Hitler's conquest of Europe, however, was a physical debunking of capitalism. War, for all its evil, is at any rate an unanswerable test of strength, like a try-your-grip machine. Great strength returns the penny, and there is no way of faking the result.
- (politics, economic liberalism) A socio-economic system based on private property rights, including the private ownership of resources or capital, with economic decisions made largely through the operation of a market unregulated by the state.
- (economics, economic liberalism) An economic system based on the abstraction of resources into the form of privately owned capital, with economic decisions made largely through the operation of a market unregulated by the state.
- anarchist capitalism
- anticapitalism, anti-capitalism
- casino capitalism
- crony capitalism
- ecocapitalism, eco-capitalism
- guided capitalism
- hypercapitalism, hyper-capitalism
- late capitalism
- late stage capitalism, late-stage capitalism
- neocapitalism, neo-capitalism
- platform capitalism
- rainbow capitalism
- savage capitalism
- stakeholder capitalism
- state capitalism
- stateless capitalism
- surveillance capitalism
- turbocapitalism, turbo-capitalism
- venture capitalism
- vulture capitalism
- welfare capitalism
- capitalism at OneLook Dictionary Search
- capitalism in Keywords for Today: A 21st Century Vocabulary, edited by The Keywords Project, Colin MacCabe, Holly Yanacek, 2018.
- “capitalism”, in The Century Dictionary […], New York, N.Y.: The Century Co., 1911, →OCLC.
- "capitalism" in Raymond Williams, Keywords (revised), 1983, Fontana Press, page 50.
該当件数 : 93件
修正資本主義という,資本主義の矛盾を解決しようとする立場 - EDR日英対訳辞書
人類が存在する限り、資本主義も存在してきた。 - Weblio Email例文集
北部主導による産業資本主義の発展 - Weblio Email例文集
|Copyright (c) 1995-2023 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright(c) 1999-2023 by Kyoji Hashimoto|
|Copyright (C) 2023 経済のにほんご All rights reserved.|
|All Rights Reserved, Copyright © Japan Science and Technology Agency|
|Copyright (C) 2023 ライフサイエンス辞書プロジェクト|
日本語ワードネット1.1版 (C) 情報通信研究機構, 2009-2010 License All rights reserved.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. License
|Copyright(C)2002-2023 National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. All Rights Reserved.|
|Copyright © 2023 CJKI. All Rights Reserved|
|Copyright © 2023 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved.|
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのcapitalism (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。
|CMUdict||CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University.|