該当件数 : 3件
精密に調整されたプリント基板上のフィルタを改造する必要がないので、低コストで妨害電波を除去できる。 - 特許庁
１．銀行・証券・保険間のファイアーウォール規制の見直し利益相反による弊害や銀行等の優越的地位の濫用の防止の実効性を確保するとともに、金融グループにおける業務の相互補完や効率化によるシナジーの発揮を通じて、顧客利便の向上や金融グループの統合的内部管理の要請に応える観点から、銀行・証券・保険間のファイアーウォール規制を見直し、新たな規制の枠組みを導入する。 - 金融庁
- (transitive) To improve, renew, renovate, or revise (something). [from early 19th c.]
- Synonyms: improve, (廃れた用法) newvamp, overhaul, (廃れた用法) recoct, refurbish; see also Thesaurus:improve, Thesaurus:repair
- 1842 May 21, “The International Copy-right Law”, in Brother Jonathan: A Weekly Compend of Belles Lettres and the Fine Arts, Standard Literature, and General Intelligence, volume II, number 4, New York, N.Y.: Wilson & Company, […], OCLC 228681984, page 74, column 1:
- But the great man [Thomas Carlyle] has great littlenesses, the original sometimes revamps old thoughts, the strong reasoner may beg his question and build a strong hypothesis on assumed premises, and the clear writer frequently gets into the predicament which formed the countryman's definition of a metaphysical colloquy— […]
- 1899 February 10, Marriott Henry Brosius, “Sundry Civil Appropriation Bill”, in Congressional Record: […] (United States House of Representatives, 55th Congress, 3rd session), volume XXXII, Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, OCLC 13530005, page 1692, column 1:
- [T]hey did not revise, revamp, and reiterate the argument that I have heard so often from that side of the Chamber, and sometimes on this, that it would be very wicked and wrong and unpatriotic for this Republic to compel by force, against the will of the people, the annexation of the Philippine Islands to the United States.
- 1914, Caroline Lockhart, “The Foreman of the L.X.”, in The Full of the Moon, Philadelphia, Pa.; London: J[oshua] B[allinger] Lippincott Company, OCLC 752474020, page 53:
- 1920 December, Arthur Stringer, “A Sense of Humor: A Christmas Story”, in Canadian Home Journal, volume 17, number 8, Toronto, Ont.: Home Journal Pub. Co., OCLC 31062076, page 8, columns 2–3:
- 1939 January 4, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, President of the United States, “Message of the President of the United States [Sixth State of the Union Address]”, in Congressional Record: Proceedings and Debates of the 76th Congress, First Session (joint session of the United States Senate かつ House of Representatives), volume 84, part 1, Washington, D.C.: United States Government Printing Office, ISSN 0363-7239, OCLC 13530005, pages 75–76:
- The tools of government which we had in 1933 are outmoded. We have had to forge new tools for a new role of government in democracy—a role of new responsibility for new needs and increased responsibility for old needs, long neglected. […] Most of us recognize that none of these tools can be put to maximum effectiveness unless the executive processes of government are revamped—reorganized, if you will—into more effective combination.
- 1955 June 14, Pierre S[amuel] du Pont, witness, United States of America, Appellant, vs. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, et al.: Appeal from the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois: […] , volume I (Transcript of Record), Washington, D.C.: Judd & Detweiler, OCLC 1027788243, page 841:
- There was a great demand for cars, but as the trade fell off people became more particular and it was found necessary to revamp the construction of nearly all the cars, the Buick and the Cadillac excepted, but the other three cars were in very bad condition and had to be rebuilt entirely on new lines.
- 2011 January 14, J. D. Biersdorfer, “ArtsBeat: The revamped O.E.D. Online”, in New York Times Blog, New York, N.Y.: The New York Times Company, archived from the original on 7 February 2021:
- 2013 January 21, Barack Obama, “Inaugural Address by President Barack Obama”, in The White House, archived from the original on 6 August 2021:
- An act of improving, renewing, renovating, or revising something; an improvement, renovation, revamping, or revision. [from mid 19th c.]
- 1884, Stephen Roper, “Steam-engine Economy”, in The Engineer’s Handy-book. Containing a Full Explanation of the Steam-engine Indicator, and Its Use and Advantages to Engineers and Steam Users. […], 7th edition, Philadelphia, Pa.: E. Claxton & Company, […], OCLC 555562202, 4th part, page 326:
- 1999, M. Petrick; J. Pellegrino, “An Assessment of Carbon Reduction Technology Opportunities in the Petroleum Refining Industry”, in Baldur Eliasson, Pierce Reimer, and Alexander Wokaun, editors, Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies, 30 August – 2 September 1988, Interlaken, Switzerland, Kidlington, Oxfordshire: Pergamon, Elsevier Science, →ISBN, page 929:
- 2007, Christopher Knowles, “The Amazons”, in Our Gods Wear Spandex: The Secret History of Comic Book Heroes, San Francisco, Calif.: Weiser Books, →ISBN, page 163:
- Sales still dwindled, so a revamp was ordered in 1969 to bring the character more in line with heroines in then-popular TV shows like The Avengers and The Mod Squad. The revamp was instigated by Justice League artist Mike Sekowsky, who had Wonder Woman renounce her powers so she could stay on Earth.
- 2007 April, Leon Ryan, “Motorola RAZR V3xx”, in Ismet Bachtiar, editor, GameAxis Unwired, Singapore: Hardware Zone, ISSN 0219-872X, OCLC 166355936, page 84, column 4:
- There is no denying that this RAZR model is leaps and bounds ahead of its older brethren. Welcomed updates and even revamps will certainly appeal well to the small following behind Motorola phones, although the lack of a really distinct "wow" factor will do little to convince Nokia regulars to jump ship.
- 2012, Gerald Jonker; Jan Harmsen, “Creating Design Solutions”, in Engineering for Sustainability: A Practical Guide for Sustainable Design, Amsterdam; Kidlington, Oxfordshire: Elsevier, →ISBN, page 67:
- 2021 January 13, Richard Clinnick, “HS2 Reaches Key Milestones and Gears Up for a Busy 2021”, in Rail, number 922, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire: Bauer Media, ISSN 0953-4563, OCLC 999467860, pages 12–13:
- ^ “revamp, v.”, in OED Online , Oxford, Oxfordshire: Oxford University Press, June 2021; “revamp, v.”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.
- ^ “revamp, n.”, in OED Online , Oxford, Oxfordshire: Oxford University Press, March 2018; “revamp, n.”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–present.
|Copyright (c) 1995-2021 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.|
日本語ワードネット1.1版 (C) 情報通信研究機構, 2009-2010 License All rights reserved.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. License
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのrevamp (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。
|CMUdict||CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University.|