該当件数 : 27件
性転換症という,精神に起こる症状 - EDR日英対訳辞書
ある程度性的描写を抑制した。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス
彼は自身の基準に基づかないセクシャリティを堂々と公表した。 - Weblio英語基本例文集
- The quality of being sexual; that which is characterized or distinguished by sex.
- 2000, Barbara L. Voss; Robert A. Schmidt, “Archaeologies of Sexuality: An Introduction”, in Robert A. Schmidt and Barbara L. Voss, editors, Archaeologies of Sexuality, London; New York, N.Y.: Routledge, →ISBN, page 2:
- 2003, John Harrison Burnett, Fungal Populations and Species, Oxford University Press on Demand (→ISBN), page 282:
- An alternative pattern of change from sexuality to asexuality in Ascomycotina could involve the widespread occurrence of female sterility. Both asexuality and 'female sterility' are widespread in Ascomycotina, and this may indicate that many ascomycotous Fungi Anamorphici have lost sexuality by a gradual process initiated by the loss or mutation of a gene other than an MTF resulting in 'female sterility'. […] There is also clear evidnece that loss of sexuality has occurred more than once in Talaromyces [A] and, in addition, asexual species are separated from sexual species by short branch lengths in terminal clades […]
- 2005, Signe Arnfred, “Re-thinking Sexualities in Africa: Introduction”, in Signe Arnfred, editor, Re-thinking Sexualities in Africa, 2nd edition, Uppsala: Nordiska Afrikainstitutet, →ISBN, page 7:
- The time has come for re-thinking sexualities in Africa: The thinking beyond the conceptual structure of colonial and even post-colonial European imaginations, which have oscillated between notions of the exotic, the noble and the depraved savage, consistently however constructing Africans and African sexuality as something 'other'. This 'other' thing is constructed to be not only different from European/Western sexualities and self, but also functions to co-construct that which is European/Western as modern, rational and civilized.
- 2005, G. H. Walter, Insect Pest Management and Ecological Research, Cambridge University Press (→ISBN), page 166:
- Sexual activity; concern with, or interest in, sexual activity.
- 1995, Betty N. Gordon; Carolyn S. Schroeder, Sexuality: A Developmental Approach to Problems (Clinical Child Psychology Library), New York, N.Y.; London: Plenum Press, →ISBN, page 119:
- [W]hen adults with mild mental retardation are allowed to express their sexuality in appropriate ways, they are, in general, competent in terms of biological capability, sexual desire, and the psychological significance they attribute to sexual behavior […]. However, they typically lack basic information about sexuality that would enhance their ability to engage in intimate relationships, as well as help them to be aware of the implications of that behavior and to protect themselves from exploitation.
- 1998, Susan Moore; Doreen Rosenthal, “Adolescent Sexual Behaviour”, in John Coleman and Debi Roker, editors, Teenage Sexuality: Health, Risk and Education, Abingdon, Oxon.; New York, N.Y.: Routledge, →ISBN, page 41:
- 2000, Anne Stirling Hastings, “Introduction”, in Discovering Sexuality that Will Satisfy You Both: When Couples Want Differing Amounts and Different Kinds of Sex, Gretna, La.: Wellness Institute, Inc., →ISBN, page 1:
- Millions of people in recovery are going to work on their sexuality. Some identify themselves as recovering sex addicts, some as incest survivors and some simply know they are having sexual "problems." An exciting outcome of this massive energy expenditure is the opportunity to discover the real nature of sexuality. As these millions find out the truth—and live it—the world's sexuality will change.
- 2015, Alessandra Lemma and Paul E. Lynch, editors, Sexualities: Contemporary Psychoanalytic Perspectives, London; New York, N.Y.: Routledge, →ISBN:
- The blindness that psychoanalysis had for penetrating anal sexuality as an active sexual construct, and for receptive anal sexuality as a possibly vigorous, muscular, and active option, was surely multiply determined, and without doubt related to a similar undervaluation of the active workings and possibilities that can be a part of vaginal receptivity.
- Sexual potency.
- 1985, Paul M. Quay, The Christian Meaning of Human Sexuality, San Francisco, Calif.: Ignatius Press, →ISBN:
- 1988, Rosemarie Morgan, Women and Sexuality in the Novels of Thomas Hardy, London: Routledge, →ISBN, page 35:
- [Thomas] Hardy relies heavily upon the natural object metaphor to provide him with a language of female sexuality that is not of the fastidious, fey, 'lilies-and-lace' category. In keeping with his heterodox views—that a voluptuous woman is a fair product of nature, fit and healthy in body and mind, neither degraded by her sexuality nor mentally or morally degenerate—he relies upon wholesome, 'natural' objects to evoke her healthy sexual appetite.
- 2012, Jennifer Hillman, Sexuality and Aging: Clinical Perspectives, New York, N.Y.: Springer, →ISBN, page 77:
- [S]he often would ask him to come inside the ladies' room and make sure that no one would come inside while she was changing. […] He also was able to see that while unusual requests played into his traditional expectations about sex roles and his desire to protect her and assert his sexuality with her, they were anything but professional. She was, in fact, coming on to him the way he typically imagined a man would come on to a woman.
- Sexual orientation.
- 2011, Rosie Harding, Regulating Sexuality: Legal Consciousness in Lesbian and Gay Lives, Abingdon, Oxon.; New York, N.Y.: Routledge, →ISBN, page 101:
- 2016, Sue Westwood, Ageing, Gender and Sexuality: Equality in Later Life (Routledge Research in Gender かつ Society; 49), London; New York, N.Y.: Routledge, →ISBN:
- Derek is the only participant to express ambivalence about both his sexuality and his gender identity. Aged 61, he has been married to women twice and has three children. He had no prior sexual encounters with men until he left his second wife in 1999, when he was 48, and began 'experimenting' with sexual relationships with men, soon identifying as gay: […]
- Sexual identity, gender.
該当件数 : 27件
性的関心の、性的関心に関する、または、性的関心に特徴づけられる - 日本語WordNet
PERSONAL NAME SEXUALITY DETERMINATION PROGRAM, MACHINE TRANSLATION PROGRAM, PERSONAL NAME SEXUALITY DETERMINATION DEVICE, MACHINE TRANSLATION DEVICE, PERSONAL NAME SEXUALITY DETERMINATION PROCESSING METHOD AND MACHINE TRANSLATION PROCESSING METHOD例文帳に追加
人名性別判定プログラム、機械翻訳プログラム、人名性別判定装置、機械翻訳装置、人名性別判定処理方法および機械翻訳処理方法 - 特許庁
19世紀には、女性の性的関心へのどんな言及でもひどい中傷であると考えられた - 日本語WordNet
食欲、睡眠欲・性欲・物欲・支配欲など、欲望のままに行動する状態を指す。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス
通常の検索条件としては、ジャンル、発売日、歌手名、曲名、性別等が入力可能である。 - 特許庁
また、年齢、性別、好みの情報を元にドライブコースの設定も簡単に行う。 - 特許庁
性別について精神的態度または感情的態度の、あるいは、性別について精神的態度または感情的態度に関する - 日本語WordNet
したがって、観音の性別を法華経の「変成男子（へんじょうなんし）」と関連して論じる向きもあるが、これは関係ないとされる。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス
|Copyright (c) 1995-2021 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.|
|DBCLS Home Page by DBCLS is licensed under a Creative Commons 表示 2.1 日本 License.|
|All Rights Reserved, Copyright © Japan Science and Technology Agency|
Copyright ©2004-2021 Translational Research Informatics Center. All Rights Reserved.
|※この記事は「北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室」ホームページ内の「医学用語集」(2001.06.10. 改訂)の情報を転載しております。|
|Copyright (C) 2021 ライフサイエンス辞書プロジェクト|
日本語ワードネット1.1版 (C) 情報通信研究機構, 2009-2010 License All rights reserved.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. License
|Copyright © 2021 CJKI. All Rights Reserved|
|Copyright © 2021 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved.|
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのsexuality (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。
|CMUdict||CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University.|