出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/04/01 08:45 UTC 版)
- (obsolete) A corporate group; a group of colleagues.
- (in some proper nouns) A group sharing common purposes or goals.
- (politics) An electoral college.
- An academic institution. [From 1560s.]
- A specialized division of a university.
- (主に米国用法) An institution of higher education teaching undergraduates.
- (attributively, 主に米国用法) Attendance at an institution of higher education.
- (Canada, Israel) A postsecondary institution that offers vocational training and/or associate's degrees.
- (主に英国用法) A non-specialized, semi-autonomous division of a university, with its own faculty, departments, library, etc.
- (英国用法) An institution of further education at an intermediate level; sixth form.
- (英国用法) An institution for adult education at a basic or intermediate level (teaching those of any age).
- (英国用法, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa) A high school or secondary school.
- Eton College
- (Australia) A private (non-government) primary or high school.
- (Australia) A residential hall associated with a university, possibly having its own tutors.
- (Chile) A bilingual school.
該当件数 : 1541件
an agricultural college
農業大学. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a women's college
女子大学. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
live in college
学寮に住む. - 研究社 新英和中辞典