A fundamental statistical unit 1 used in demography is the individual 2 or person 2 . The term head 2 has also been employed but this usage is now largely out of date. The household 3, a socio-economic unit, consists of individuals who live together. Statistical definitions of the household vary. According to the definition which has been recommended as an international standard a household consists of a group of individuals who share living quarters (120-1) and their principal meals. The term hearth 3 has been used in the past, showing that in the past members of the household used to share the same fire. Classifications of households also vary between different countries and different enquiries. Most classifications involve the distinction of two types: private households 4 and collective households 5 . An individual living by himself is considered to be a one-person household 6 . A boarder 7 is a person other than a domestic servant, who is unrelated to other members of the household and who habitually takes his meals with the household. A lodger 8 or roomer 8, on the other hand, does not habitually take his meals with the household. These two categories may or may not be included in the household for statistical purposes.
- 4. Private households are called family households when their members are related.
- 5. Collective households may include institutional households composed of persons who reside in specifically designated institutions (e.g. hospitals, prisons, etc.). They may also include unrelated persons who reside in group quarters (120-1*) other than institutions. However, recent internationally recommended definitions restrict the terms household and household population to private households, and refer otherwise to persons not living in households.
該当件数 : 5件
○ Growth in household financial asset management In order to stably expand household income through suitable management of household financial assets, it is important to provide the environment infrastructure for smooth overseas investment including the role of institutional investors for the management of household financial assets.例文帳に追加
○家計金融資産の運用主体の成長 - 経済産業省
(2) In addition to what is prescribed in the preceding paragraph, the requirements for payments of Large-amount Institutional Benefits for Disabled Children, the amounts to be paid, and other necessary matters concerning payments of Large-amount Institutional Benefits for Disabled Children shall be prescribed by a Cabinet Order by considering the impact of the burden of expenses spent for Designated Institutional Support on household finances.例文帳に追加
２ 前項に定めるもののほか、高額障害児施設給付費の支給要件、支給額その他高額障害児施設給付費の支給に関し必要な事項は、指定施設支援に要する費用の負担の家計に与える影響を考慮して、政令で定める。 - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム
(3) When the amount obtained by deducting the total amount of Institutional Benefits for Disabled Children for one and the same month as calculated pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph from the total amount of expenses (excluding Specified Expenses) spent for the Designated Institutional Support provided to a Recognized Beneficiary Guardian in said specific month exceeds the amount specified by a Cabinet Order by taking into account the impact on the household finances of said Recognized Beneficiary Guardian and other circumstances, the amount of Institutional Benefits for Disabled Children for said one and the same month shall be equal to the amount specified by a Cabinet Order that shall be within the range more than ninety-hundredths (90/100) of the amount of expenses calculated pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph and not more than the full amount (100/100) thereof, notwithstanding the provision of the preceding paragraph.例文帳に追加
３ 施設給付決定保護者が同一の月に受けた指定施設支援に要した費用（特定費用を除く。）の額の合計額から、前項の規定により算定された当該同一の月における障害児施設給付費の合計額を控除して得た額が、当該施設給付決定保護者の家計に与える影響その他の事情をしん酌して政令で定める額を超えるときは、同項の規定にかかわらず、当該同一の月における障害児施設給付費の額は、同項の規定により算定した費用の額の百分の九十に相当する額を超え百分の百に相当する額以下の範囲内において政令で定める額とする。 - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム
該当件数 : 5件
(i) Ninety-hundredths (90/100) of the amount calculated with regard to the referenced Institutional Medical Care for Disabled Children (excluding dietary treatment (which shall mean dietary treatment provided in Article 63 paragraph (2) of the Health Insurance Act (Act No. 70 of 1922); the same shall apply hereinafter in this paragraph); the same shall apply hereinafter in this item) by applying the calculation method for the amount of expenses spent for medical treatment covered by health insurance; provided, however, that, when ten-hundredths (10/100) of the total amount of expenses spent by the referenced Recognized Beneficiary Guardian for Institutional Medical Care for Disabled Children in a specific month exceeds the amount provided by a Cabinet Order by taking into account the impact on the household finances of said Recognized Beneficiary Guardian and other circumstances, the amount calculated pursuant to the provisions of a Cabinet Order shall apply, which shall be within a range of the amount calculated with regard to said Institutional Medical Care for Disabled Children by applying the calculation method for the amount of expenses spent for medical treatment covered by health insurance; and例文帳に追加
一 当該障害児施設医療（食事療養（健康保険法 （大正十一年法律第七十号）第六十三条第二項 に規定する食事療養をいう。以下この項において同じ。）を除く。以下この号において同じ。）につき健康保険の療養に要する費用の額の算定方法の例により算定した額の百分の九十に相当する額。ただし、当該施設給付決定保護者が同一の月における障害児施設医療に要した費用の額の合計額の百分の十に相当する額が、当該施設給付決定保護者の家計に与える影響その他の事情をしん酌して政令で定める額を超えるときは、当該障害児施設医療につき健康保険の療養に要する費用の額の算定方法の例により算定した額の範囲内において政令で定めるところにより算定した額 - 日本法令外国語訳データベースシステム
As I said at the beginning of this press conference, we have until now made various institutional reforms, and some measures included in the reforms were forward-looking. The reform of the settlement system, the enactment of the Financial Instruments Exchange Act, and the Better Market Initiative may include world-leading measures. If such measures are found to be excessive, they will have to be reviewed. Given that the household and industrial sectors are closely related to the financial sector, we intend to debate how we should realize the development of both financing as the supporter of the household and industrial sectors and financing as an industry and achieve a positive cycle of these two functions complementing each other while taking into consideration the need to revitalize the Japanese economy and deal with the shrinking population of children and the aging of society.例文帳に追加
冒頭申し上げましたけれども、私どもはこれまで様々な制度改革、それぞれの中には先々を展望したものもございます。決済改革、あるいは金融商品取引法、あるいはこの前の市場強化プランといったものも、ものによりましては世界に先駆けているのもあろうかと思います。そういったものの、仮に行き過ぎがあったとすれば、それは点検していく必要もございますけれども、全体として、日本全体としての経済の活力というのも、少子高齢化というものも考えながら、それも大事にしていくと、当然のことながら、一方で、これだけ家計と産業と金融というものの関わり合いがあるとすれば、その機能と、そういった更に積極的に活用するという、この機能の両立と好循環をどう目指していくか、そういったことにつきましては、庁内でも議論をしてきたいと思っているところであります。 - 金融庁