出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/05/25 03:16 UTC 版)
- (obsolete) An area of the earth's surface between two parallels of latitude.
- (obsolete) A region of the Earth.
- The long-term manifestations of weather and other atmospheric conditions in a given area or country, now usually represented by the statistical summary of its weather conditions during a period long enough to ensure that representative values are obtained (generally 30 years).
- (figuratively) The context in general of a particular political, moral etc. situation.
- Industries that require a lot of fossil fuels are unlikely to be popular in the current political climate.
2012 November 7, Matt Bai, “Winning a Second Term, Obama Will Confront Familiar Headwinds”, New York Times:
該当件数 : 1188件
気候 - EDR日英対訳辞書
a climate of opinion
世論. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
a climate called savanna climate
サバンナという気候 - EDR日英対訳辞書