Lattice (discrete subgroup)
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2014/01/30 17:26 UTC 版)
From Middle English latis, from Middle French lattis (“lathing”), from Old French lattis, from latte (“a lath”), from Frankish *latta (“a lath”), from Proto-Germanic *lattō(n), *laþþō(n), *laþēn (“lath, board”), from Proto-Indo-European *(s)lat- (“beam, log”). Cognate with Old High German latta (German Latte, “lath”), 古期英語 lætt (“lath”), Middle Low German lāde (“plank, counter, sales counter”), German Laden (“shop”). More at lath.
- A flat panel constructed with widely-spaced crossed thin strips of wood or other material, commonly used as a garden trellis.
- (heraldry) A bearing with vertical and horizontal bands.
- (crystallography) a regular spacing or arrangement of geometric points, often decorated with a motif.
- (order theory) A partially ordered set in which every pair of elements has a unique supremum and an infimum.
- (group theory) A discrete subgroup of Rn which spans the real vector space Rn.
該当件数 : 3359件
格子戸 - 斎藤和英大辞典
ラティス - 特許庁
格子窓 - 斎藤和英大辞典