出典:『Wiktionary』 (2014/04/18 12:59 UTC 版)
- The point of junction between two things, in particular a support, that abuts. [First attested in the mid 17th century.]
- (engineering, architecture) The solid portion of a structure that supports the lateral pressure of an arch or vault. [First attested in the mid 18th century.]
- (engineering) A construction that supports the ends of a bridge; a structure that anchors the cables on a suspension bridge. [First attested in the mid 18th century.]
- Something that abuts, or on which something abuts. [First attested in the mid 18th century.]
- The state of abutting.
- (architecture) That element that shares a common boundary or surface with its neighbor.
- (dentistry) The tooth that supports a denture or bridge.
- A fixed point or surface where resistance is obtained.
該当件数 : 1075件
橋台構造 - 特許庁
METHOD FOR DESIGNING ABUTMENT
支台歯の設計方法 - 特許庁
The urine absorbing pad 1 is provided with a belly side abutment area 6, a back side abutment area 7, and a crotch part abutment area 8.
吸尿パッド１が腹側当接域６と背側当接域７と股部当接域８とを有する。 - 特許庁