|出典：北里大学医療衛生学部 医療情報学研究室編集 医学用語集|
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2013/02/24 09:37 UTC 版)
- Any process that makes something more normal or regular, which typically means conforming to some regularity or rule, or returning from some state of abnormality.
- standardization, act of imposing standards or norms or rules or regulations.
- (computing) In relational database design, a process that breaks down data into record groups for efficient processing, by eliminating redundancy.
- (diplomacy) Process of establishing normal diplomatic relations between two countries
- (economics) globalization, the process of making a worldwide normal and dominant model of production and consumption
- Template:operations Making a normalized production.
- (politics) Sharing or enforcement of standard policies
- (sociology) A process whereby artificial and unwanted norms of behaviour and models of behaviour are made to seem natural and wanted, through propaganda, influence, imitation and conformity.
- (statistics) The process of removing statistical error in repeated measured data.
該当件数 : 28件
The Normalization of Conflict
戦の常態化 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス
the state of normalization
正常な状態にすること - EDR日英対訳辞書
Normalization Talks Put Off
国交正常化交渉，先送りに - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave