該当件数 : 1件
- (Britain, dated, euphemistic) Bloody (used as a mild intensifier).
- 1960, P[elham] G[renville] Wodehouse, “VII, VIII, and XV”, in Jeeves in the Offing, London: Herbert Jenkins, OCLC 1227855:
- However, be that as it may and whether you liked the bally thing or didn't, the point was that it had vanished [...] It amazed me that I could have allowed myself to be let in for a binge of this description simply because a woman wished it. Too bally chivalrous for our own good, we Woosters, and always have been. [...] “When you hear me burst into song, you'll know there's peril afoot and you'll have plenty of time to nip out of the window.” “And break my bally neck?” [...] “Nothing can possibly go wrong.” “Just as you say, sir. But I still have that feeling.” The blood of the Woosters is hot, and I was about to tell him in set terms what I thought of his bally feeling, when I suddenly spotted what it was that was making him crab the act.
bally (複数形 ballies)
- (MLE) A balaclava.
- 2018 April 29, “Missing”, performed by Headie One:
- Now her pussy just dripping, when she sees the guys on stage
Just like the old days, I’ll cause another tidal wave
Just know that could’ve been you when you see me put one of the licence plate
Bad B come to the Niz, shawty wanna do it like Diddy and Cassie
Only if she knew I was rolling down ballies, still with a skeng on my lap in the backseat
|Copyright (c) 1995-2021 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.|
|Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.|
日本語ワードネット1.1版 (C) 情報通信研究機構, 2009-2010 License All rights reserved.
WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved. License
|Copyright © 2021 CJKI. All Rights Reserved|
|Copyright © 2021 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved.|
Text is available under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA) and/or GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL).
Weblio英和・和英辞典に掲載されている「Wiktionary英語版」の記事は、Wiktionaryのbally (改訂履歴)の記事を複製、再配布したものにあたり、Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA)もしくはGNU Free Documentation Licenseというライセンスの下で提供されています。
|CMUdict||CMUdict is Copyright (C) 1993-2008 by Carnegie Mellon University.|