Quarantine (video game)
出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/08/16 23:18 UTC 版)
From Italian quarantina (“forty”), from quarantina giorni (“forty days”), (the period Venetians customarily kept ships from plague-ridden countries waiting off port), from quaranta (“forty”), from Latin quadraginta (“forty”)
- A sanitary measure to prevent the spread of a contagious plague by isolating those believed to be infected.
- Such official detention of a ship at or off port due to suspicion that it may be carrying a contagious disease aboard.
- A certain place for isolating persons suspected of suffering from a contagious disease.
- A certain period of time during which a person is isolated to determine whether they've been infected with a contagious disease.
- (by extension) Any rigorous measure of isolation, regardless of the reason.
- A record system kept by port health authorities in order to monitor and prevent the spread of contagious diseases.
- (computing) A place where email messages or other files which are suspected of harboring a virus are stored.
該当件数 : 325件
put a person in(to) quarantine
人を隔離する. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
be in quarantine
隔離中である - 研究社 英和コンピューター用語辞典
be out of quarantine
検疫が済んでいる - 研究社 英和コンピューター用語辞典