出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/05/08 10:24 UTC 版)
- A conveyance; a device for carrying or transporting substances, objects or individuals.
- A medium for expression of talent or views.
- A liquid content (e.g. oil) which acts as a binding and drying agent in paint. (FM 55-501).
- (pharmaceuticals) The main excipient (such as an oil または gel) that conveys the active ingredient of a drug.
- An entity to achieve an end.
2013 June 7, Ed Pilkington, “‘Killer robots’ should be banned in advance, UN told”, The Guardian Weekly, volume 188, number 26, page 6:
- In his submission to the UN, [Christof] Heyns points to the experience of drones. Unmanned aerial vehicles were intended initially only for surveillance, and their use for offensive purposes was prohibited, yet once strategists realised their perceived advantages as a means of carrying out targeted killings, all objections were swept out of the way.
- (Buddhism) A mode or method of spiritual practice; a yana.
- (Hinduism) An animal or (rarely) a plant on which a Hindu deity rides or sits
該当件数 : 49922件
approval of a vehicle
車の認可 - Weblio Email例文集
a space vehicle
宇宙船. - 研究社 新英和中辞典
inside a vehicle
乗り物の中 - EDR日英対訳辞書