出典:『Wiktionary』 (2015/07/04 20:49 UTC 版)
From Old French tesme (French: thème), from Latin thema, from Ancient Greek θέμα (théma), from τίθημι (títhēmi, “I put, place”), reduplicative from Proto-Indo-European *dʰeh₁- (“to put, place, do”) (whence also English do).
- A subject of a talk or an artistic piece; a topic.
- A recurring idea; a motif.
- (music) The main melody of a piece of music, especially one that is the source of variations.
- (film, television) A song, or a snippet of a song, that identifies a film, a TV program, a character, etc. by playing at the appropriate time.
- (computing, figuratively) The collection of color schemes, sounds, artwork etc., that "skin" an environment towards a particular motif.
- (grammar) The stem of a word
- (linguistics) thematic relation of a noun phrase to a verb
- (linguistics) Theta role in generative grammar and government and binding theory.
- (linguistics) Topic, what is generally being talked about, as opposed to rheme
- A regional unit of organisation in the Byzantine empire.
該当件数 : 1023件
a main theme
主題 - EDR日英対訳辞書
the theme of a quiz
クイズのお題 - Weblio Email例文集
the theme or subject matter of a haiku
俳句の題 - EDR日英対訳辞書